- Pressure-compensated- Precise and equal amounts of water delivered over a broad pressure range, ensuring 100% uniformity of water and nutrient distribution along the laterals.
- Anti-Drain (LCNL & HCNL) mechanism- eliminates drainage and refill effect, and improves efficiency in pulse irrigation even in steep topography.
- Continuously self-flushing- Flushes debris throughout the operation, while ensuring constant dripper operation even in challenging water qualities.
- TurboNet™- Labyrinth ensures wide water passages, large deep and wide cross-section that improves clogging resistance.
- Flexible location- Dripper can be positioned exactly where required and the number of drippers can be increased so as to increase water quantity supply aimed at meeting plant growth rate requirements. Allows the installation of “spider assembly”, splitting the drip supply into a number of dripping outlets.